Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I Googled “What’s the healthiest alcohol?”

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

I Googled “What’s the healthiest alcohol?”

As titled above, I was bored in quarantine and did some researching. I came to realize that a question like that is like asking “What’s the healthiest cigarette?” This took a whole different turn. If you’re a person that can’t “just have one” like me, and should probably not drink at all, but then once you’re in a drunken state the drunk munchies hit. As we all know alcohol impairs judgment. Things you normally wouldn’t eat now become fair game as you justify the intoxicated hunger “it’s just one time.” “It’s a cheat day.” “I’ve been in a deficit the whole week.” So that box of mac and cheese that’s been sitting in the back of your pantry since 2018 is getting dusted off ( more like a zombie desperately latching on to its next victim) and before you know it the entire pot is licked clean. Then the next day comes and your brain hurts. You’re lethargic and don’t feel good. I learned these consequences early on in my weight loss journey and I’ve avoided alcohol since and given my heritage, I think I’ll keep it that way for the rest of my life. What are your folks thoughts on binge drinking while losing weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyle?

submitted by /u/whoknowswhoiam5
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lc6skf/i_googled_whats_the_healthiest_alcohol/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...