Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I binged on gummies past the point that my jaws hurt. I’m having trouble controlling myself, but I still logged it.

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

I binged on gummies past the point that my jaws hurt. I’m having trouble controlling myself, but I still logged it.

Gummies are my weakness. Mostly due to how easy it is to chew a few times and just swallow. I tried not buying any but I had a bag that I got for free that I kept in my drawers. Tonight, my binge started with cookies, then chips, then the gummies and although I tried to stop myself and my jaws were physically hurting because I was chewing so much, I finished the whole bag and looked at my empty bag with horror. I often have these kinds of days but I made it a habit of continuing to log everything on the lose it app no matter if I binged or not. That may be the only good thing I’m doing lately. I still get so frustrated at myself and I’m trying to meditate and control myself. It’s a process and I got in about to get past this. I’m going to throw the other packet of gummies away and make it impossible for me to even reach for it next time.

submitted by /u/TakeruR
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lbfru9/i_binged_on_gummies_past_the_point_that_my_jaws/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...