Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 1 of officially committing! I'm grateful for this thread and how supportive everyone is

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Day 1 of officially committing! I'm grateful for this thread and how supportive everyone is

So yesterday I made a post about how I acknowledged I needed to get in shape and was ready to do something about it. I was overwhelmed at the response and at how kind and supportive everyone was. I'm going to try and take it in baby steps, as to not overwhelm myself.

Along with my eating / exercise habits being out of hand, my sleep had been as well. Miraculously, last night I was able to fall asleep before midnight (I'd been sleeping around 2-3am for months and waking up whenever, usually around 10-11) and I set a timer for 8. I woke up when my alarm went off, and I took myself to a local botanical garden that also has a great spot for a hike. I walked for 2.5 miles, had a nice salad when I came home, and had a bowl of soup for dinner. For snacks, I had fruit. I also had a cookie because someone brought home a literal tin of them and I just let myself enjoy it.

I'm going to just monitor what I eat for now, work out everyday, and work on intermittent fasting. A lot of people suggested CICO, which sounds like it would be really effective, but I'm feeling a lot of resistance towards it. I have been checking nutritional labels and having a general awareness of what I'm taking in. I told myself if I still don't see improvements within the next month or so, I'll get a scale and start counting, but I'm hoping that I can wing it and just be super mindful.

I feel really proud of myself for today, and am excited to researching new healthy recipes / and this new lifestyle in general.

:) :) :)

submitted by /u/blipblopsockmop
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lbg7mr/day_1_of_officially_committing_im_grateful_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...