Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How active am I? Do I need to up my calories?

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

How active am I? Do I need to up my calories?

I feel like I’ve always struggled to know where I sit on the activity scale when working out my TDEE, so I’ve always gone with sedentary. This is on the basis that, regardless of how much I move in a day, I’d still be losing if I ate at 1400.

I’ve recently noticed that I’m struggling to stick to that, though, and instead finding myself binging pretty consistently at the end of the day. When I looked into it properly, I realised that I’m very much not sedentary.

I consistently walk 10,000 steps a day (which is actually my minimum goal — I’m usually closer to 12,000), but I don’t properly work out, go to the gym, etc. I’m not sure where this puts me on the activity scale. Am I lightly active? Do you think I’d benefit from upping my calories to 1600-1700?

It’s been a really frustrating few weeks of just being unable to stick to my calorie goals.

Edit to say: 20F 5”6 SW:198 CW:183

submitted by /u/damnshinoda
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lbj6st/how_active_am_i_do_i_need_to_up_my_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...