Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Does CICO work regardless of *what* I eat?

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Does CICO work regardless of *what* I eat?

Hey guys, I (19F) was wondering: Can I really lose weight on CICO regardless of what I eat? I started CICO on January 8 (~25 days ago) and according to TDEEcalculato.net my maintenance calories is 2,137 per day. I started off at 225 pounds.

On January 15th, my weigh in was 217.2. It's worth noting that my period ended a few days prior to that weigh in. Im guessing that that change was due to water weight.

On January 22, my weigh in was 217. I was devastated because I thought that I should've at least lost one pound.

I skipped January 29 because it was my dad's bday a few days prior and I ate fast food (I didnt go over my calories, but still).

I don't do any excercise.

I've been eating 1200 calories a day, with some days going as low as 1100 and as high as 1300. I've been meticulously counting all that I eat, like oil when I pan fry. I don't ever feel like I'm hungry, and I drink lots of water (though I don't count the water intake). The problem is that I'm not particular with the food I eat. I still eat frozen food, candy bars, etc.

I'm ready afraid that when I weigh myself this friday that my weight will stay stagnant. The main reason that I chose CICO is because I wanted to maintain this for the rest of my life. I didnt chose any other diet because I wanted to be able to eat what I want as long as I just eat in moderation. But, I'm afraid that that's not actually the case and I wanted to see other people's opinion on the matter.

I appreciate any feedback you may have!

TL;DR: TDEE is 2137, eating 1200 cal/day, eating frozen food and sweets daily. Will I still lose weight?

submitted by /u/edennnrc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lbflbn/does_cico_work_regardless_of_what_i_eat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...