Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I can't get rid of feeling I am doing something meaningless

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

I can't get rid of feeling I am doing something meaningless

6' 17M CW: 250 GW: 180

I have above average amount of excess fat since my kindergarten days. I had no control of what I was eating, and even had no clue what my problem with health is. That obscurity ended at my age of 14. I was desperate about it and just accepting it with shame for three years. Now, at the age of 17, I've just started to gather any sort of weightloss information. So I figured out my basal metabolic rate, started counting calories, started doing a little bit of excercises everyday. And I have feeling that I do excercises wrong. Every morning I do excercises on my stationary bike. But only for 20-25 minutes. I heard that you have to do cardio for like one hour to have atleast tiny weightloss progress, but even 25 minutes are enough to make me extremely sweaty like never before (like you doused yourself from water bottle) and make me exhausted for 4-5 hours. Even 10 minutes are enough to make me feel uncomfortable but I don't give up until it gives me a pain in my legs. I usually ride near 5.5 miles. I heard from my friends that they ride like 12-14 miles per day at summertime on their own bicycles. And I am now thinking that I workout for nothing. Those exercises make me really exhausted but, as I think, they get me nothing. I think those 25 minutes aren't enoguh to start burning fat to get energy. Maybe it sounds wild to you but I think like that. Anyway, I have done my cardio for today and now I am writing this post to maybe get some advices and help. Please, help me, I am stuck with my thoughts.

submitted by /u/Educational-Option-6
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lwofav/i_cant_get_rid_of_feeling_i_am_doing_something/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...