Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Diet soft drink?

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Diet soft drink?

Hi, I’m a 22 year old female looking to lose some extra weight. For a long period of time I have been eating terribly and not looking after myself. So, I’m now exercising and really making healthy and conscious decisions with my food. I’m doing this in a safe and healthy way with a calorie deficit. I was wondering if Diet Pepsi and coke is a good substitute to the regular stuff. It’s about 5 calories per can so really seems like a no brainer if I ever do have those cravings. I understand it has no nutritional benefit, it would just be something to keep in my fridge for when I do want a sweet treat without any impact on my goals or progress. Is there any way this can result in weight gain or is it truly just about being in a calorie deficit?

submitted by /u/Snoo_56052
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pbuvot/diet_soft_drink/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...