Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Consistency and workouts that work - long road ahead!

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Consistency and workouts that work - long road ahead!

Hello! This week, I have decided I want to take my health seriously. I am 24, have a heart condition that I take meds for, 190 lbs, 5’11”. Due to COVID, the gym is not an option, so I bought a mat and have been following workouts online and so far have eaten better than I have in a while (my diet is not perfect, but I am determined to figure this all out). My next goal is to buy a pull up bar, weights, and some resistance bands.

Currently, I am struggling with feeling like I’m already not doing enough or doing it wrong entirely. The first day, I basically did 15 minutes nonstop cardio and the last 2 days (including today), I have done ~20-25 minutes of an at-home bodyweight work. I’ve been sweating a ton, feeling the burn, but I know for a fact I did the exercises wrong despite trying my best.

I’ve been trying to not get down on myself or outright being mean to myself as, right now, I know that being consistent and getting moving every day is better than absolutely nothing.

This was a long intro. I just wanted to type this all out to say that I will be consistent and get into healthy habits so I can be proud of myself.

submitted by /u/Bright_Fisherman2338
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pbnlez/consistency_and_workouts_that_work_long_road_ahead/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...