Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Some motivation for everyone

Friday, July 2, 2021

Some motivation for everyone

Hi!

About a month ago I started to take a deep look @ myself in the mirror and decided it's time to make a change.

I was sitting @ a nice 234 (with no signs of stopping) which is in the obese category for BMI with my age/height. I started doing daily walks, minimum 10km a day rain sleet or snow. I changed my diet completely, no empty carbs no sugary juices or pops, a strong healthy breakfast every morning (which I now look forward to, before I wasn't a breakfast person) lots and lots and lots (did I say lots) of water and only clean vegetables and protein for dinner.

I'm happy to say I just weighed myself @ 202! You can change, you can make your life better, it all starts within! This community has been very helpful to me as a resource but I felt I owed a post in case this might help just one person out there!

submitted by /u/jalalinator
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ochpgh/some_motivation_for_everyone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...