Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Did my first big walk today

Friday, July 2, 2021

Did my first big walk today

F/30/5’6”/SW207lbs/CW200lbs/GW150lbs

About 6 weeks ago I looked in the mirror and thought ‘enough is enough’. I’m tired of putting on clothes and feeling like a fat sack, I’m tired of looking at pics of myself and all I can see is how chunky I am.

I decided to try intermittent fasting and I’ve been trying to stick to 1200cals a day. That’s working out fine, I don’t feel guilty if I go a little over, I’m still coming up well under 1500 a day and it’s far less than I was eating before. I lost the first 7lbs quite easily but then plateau’d to my disappointment.

I bought some new workout gear and Today I went for a walk with my partner. 4.17miles, 17min pace. I feel tired and my legs hurt but I did it. I can keep doing it, and then one day I’ll start running. And then I’ll run more every day. That’s the plan anyway!

My GW is around 150lbs so I have a long way to go but I can do this! I also treated myself to some new clothes that flatter my fuller figure cause I hear being positive about how you look is a good thing!

submitted by /u/Nutmeg1729
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ocihz4/did_my_first_big_walk_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...