Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Plateau? Overestimating calories burned?

Friday, July 2, 2021

Plateau? Overestimating calories burned?

I’m 5”6.5 23F. I’ve been stuck at 150.5lbs all week. Im eating 1800 cal a day, but with about 3-4 hours of daily exercise/work, it’s more like 1100 net cal. So why hasn’t the scale budged? Any thoughts?

I’m wondering if I’m over calculating my exercise but I am doing intensive yard work for 2 1/2 hours each workday plus jogging or yoga or swimming. I am averaging 4.3 miles every day. My daily sugar average is 40g coming primarily from fruits, vitamins, and electrolyte drinks.

I am trying to get to 135lbs but I haven’t been able to get any lower other than 146.

I typically eat three meals and two snacks high in protein, with my daily average being 108g a day.

submitted by /u/artysharky
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ocnyqt/plateau_overestimating_calories_burned/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...