Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: i have to make a change

Sunday, July 4, 2021

i have to make a change

I've had this mindset many times, such as a few years ago when I lost about 8 pounds in a month on a treadmill, but I put it all back on again. every time I lose weight I can't seem to keep it off.

I'm sat in my hotel room, and I just weighed myself. I was curious. I'm 5'6, and 73kg. I'm in the 25.66 percentile in BMI. I have no idea how to lose this? because whenever I start losing weight, I see no difference because I struggle with body dysmorphia (and a mother whos a recovering anorexic, who's shamed me for my weight since I was a kid)

I really enjoy running, but one of the reasons I stopped running was because I don't have a treadmill anymore, and when I ran outside people would honk at me, and I suffer from auditory hypersensitivity, so it really freaked me out and brought on a panic attack, and I vowed never to run outside again.

maybe I could?

this whole post is just me having a bit of a freak-out, and honestly, I don't have a clue what to do.

could I reduce my calorie intake to 1,500, and start running again? and ideally, how long should i be running? I don't know how to do this stuff but I need to lose around 20kg.

edit: my reasons are mainly 1. I don't like how I look and 2. people in my family are prone to diabetes and high/low blood pressure, which I would rather not have

submitted by /u/miabutonreddit
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/odgern/i_have_to_make_a_change/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...