Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m 304lbs at 19F... I need all the help and advice I can get

Thursday, December 26, 2019

I’m 304lbs at 19F... I need all the help and advice I can get

I’ve always been the chubby kid even before I hit puberty but now it’s gotten really out of hand. I’m 5’6 and I look awful. I’ve tried fad diets before and I understand cico but I can never seem to hold myself accountable. It’s hard trying to lose weight when my goal is to lose over 100lbs and I feel like I can never lose weight fast enough. Starting college definitely didn’t help me either. I went from drinking only water tea and coffee to regularly drinking soda and alcohol. Food choices on campus really aren’t great and even if I can prepare breakfast and dinner at my apartment I don’t have time to make and pack a lunch for between classes. I feel awful about myself for not being able to resist unhealthy choices and finally lose the weight. I just finally want to be at a better size

submitted by /u/szk666
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eg2u6t/im_304lbs_at_19f_i_need_all_the_help_and_advice_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...