Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Mom acts positive with my weight loss journey, but scoffs and makes fun of my sister's fitness journey?

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Mom acts positive with my weight loss journey, but scoffs and makes fun of my sister's fitness journey?

Been overweight my entire life. Like many, I decided to lose weight by making and keeping a healthy lifestyle. Going at it slow, but is great. My mom is happy and makes comments that I'm looking better, my moods are mostly positive and I just seem happier.

Thing is, my oldest sister has been for about a year, lifting weights. She's always posting her progress on her Instagram. She's not only looking great, but kicking ass! However, my mom's reaction to her progress hurts me. She's always commenting how her body is changing and that she looks like a man. Mom also makes comments on her healthy food, shakes, workouts, etc. I'm pretty much doing the same thing, so I don't understand why is it ridiculous that my sister is taking care of her health? So if I ever get to where my sister is now, will my mom just laugh at me too?

submitted by /u/PinkSolaris
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/obh5p1/mom_acts_positive_with_my_weight_loss_journey_but/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...