Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Migraines whenever in a calorie deficit?

Friday, July 2, 2021

Migraines whenever in a calorie deficit?

I have a pretty low TDEE (~1400 calories). Without fail, after a few consecutive days of dropping down to 1200 calories, I lose a little weight and get a migraine that lasts for 7-10 days.

I've tried 2 different prescription migraine medications, and have been escalating the dose of one of them to a point that is not tolerable. My doctor urged me to look for triggers to prevent the migraines in the first place and I know exactly what the trigger is.

I try to be conscious of eating a lot of protein and not a lot of carbs but I don't track my macros anymore and I know I could probably do better there. Is it possible that committing to very low carbs for the long term would head off the migraines? Any other ideas?

submitted by /u/Temporary_Scientist1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ocpxpg/migraines_whenever_in_a_calorie_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...