Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to stop stress eating?

Thursday, October 1, 2020

How to stop stress eating?

My last post, y’all really helped me realize that my goals are obtainable and I’ve been making a lot of excuses for myself. So, thanks! I’ve been trying to get back into the MFP tracking and the HIIT program I know works for me. Wearing a face mask at the gym is stealing some of my joy, but I’m pushing through it. My biggest issue now is stress eating. Especially since I’m WFH. Something stressful happens at work & suddenly I can’t stop thinking about food. I obsess. And then I eat, sometimes I binge. Since I’m tracking, I know that sometimes I’m even going far above my calorie goal for the day. How can I stop this self sabotaging? How can I remember what I want aesthetically when all I think I want is food?

submitted by /u/DesertPeachyKeen
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j3nrap/how_to_stop_stress_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...