Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My new year resolution was to work out at least 30 minutes a day. So far so good. If I can do it so can you.

Thursday, October 1, 2020

My new year resolution was to work out at least 30 minutes a day. So far so good. If I can do it so can you.

When I look in the mirror, I am shocked as to what I have become. With this consistency, I have gained so much more knowledge on how to take care of myself all together. When I adapted into a healthier lifestyle that was all I could think about. I learned about different diets and workouts. I realized how much of what we eat daily are actually very bad for your health. Working out and eating right feels good. Binge eating and skipping the gym does not. I just have to remind myself that every day. I have never regretted a work out. It always feel awesome afterwards.
Whoever needs to hear this: you can do it! Quarantine is the perfect time to get active with at home workouts or simply going on a walk. It will all be worth it. The results will show, I promise. Nobody is going to notice at first, but soon everyone will. Now is the time!

https://i.imgur.com/ZszR6aV.png

submitted by /u/mosweetlovekw
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j33psx/my_new_year_resolution_was_to_work_out_at_least/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...