Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Exercise as the main method of weight loss?

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Exercise as the main method of weight loss?

Had to deal with anemia. Harder to fix with gut allergies. But things are pretty good. For the longest time, I did all the “right” things, fasting, drinking lots of water, and calorie restriction. All ended making my anemia worse. And even likely before full blown anemia, these things kept me in this not so vivid world. Looking back every weight loss stint, and they weren’t extreme, kept me in a goal oriented tunnel vision that seemed like a shadow of real life. I know everything I need to do now finally be at FUN/very meaningful place everyday. To be truly ecstatic where the body can’t throw your mind off, and you’re firmly stuck in the reality it’s wanted to give you. I found the equation and I know how to get that back to that spot over time.

To me, this is the only way to have weight loss and not incur damage. It won’t be incredibly difficult, just more difficult. I’ve done these weight loss cycles, and they always put me in vulnerable spots. Discipline meant nothing once you have routine, it was more, why am I hurting myself for this when there are more healthy methods. With only 30 pounds maximum to lose for a fitter body for me, it’s not an insane journey. My body is primed for exercise, but my mind is not. I can easily go out and exercise every day...but I haven‘t...

Just curious if others have have aimed for normal, even above average intake, and I’m sure some fasting days and restriction days peppered in, but exercise being the main long term method of calories lost.

submitted by /u/Gottaquestion11
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j340iy/exercise_as_the_main_method_of_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...