Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing 10 pounds: How long could it realistically take me? (22 / F / SW: 227 / CW: 159 / GW: 150)

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Losing 10 pounds: How long could it realistically take me? (22 / F / SW: 227 / CW: 159 / GW: 150)

I’ve been researching online, and I’ve yet to get a true answer for what I want to know!

So, as stated above, I’m a 22 year old female who weighs 159 pounds. I’m 5’1. I’d ideally like to be 140, but as of right now, I wanna aim for 150 first!

For those who might say 140 is still too high as an end goal: I look sickly if I go back to the suggested weight range (100-130 pounds) for my height and gender.

How long could it realistically take me to lose around 10 pounds? I truly feel as if I could healthily do so in a month, but let me know if y’all think otherwise!

Any suggestions or tips are also welcomed. :)

submitted by /u/twodoorenemaclub
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j3oudj/losing_10_pounds_how_long_could_it_realistically/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...