Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: hopeless, helpless, hapless

Thursday, October 1, 2020

hopeless, helpless, hapless

I’m (22F) officially obese (BMI 31) 😔 I weighed myself this morning for the first time in a long time, and needless to say, I didn’t like what I saw.

Things have been heading in this direction for a while, I’ve always been a bigger girl, but it still came as a surprise.

The problem is, I am an extremely impulsive person due to my mental health disorders and despite four years of therapy I still struggle with impulse spending and binge eating.

Currently, my doctors are considering a possible ADHD diagnosis, which (if I get medicated) might help to curb my impulsivity, but there’s still a couple of months before that is even a possibility.

I want to make changes in the meantime, and any advice is much appreciated! How did you overcome your impulsive eating?

submitted by /u/tessyalater
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j33fm4/hopeless_helpless_hapless/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...