Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: PSA: Avoid Underarmor masks

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

PSA: Avoid Underarmor masks

So I'm a large dude and I sweat when I start exercising. If youre familiar with gym wear you may know Under Armor generally makes solid, albeit expensive products.

This mask you can buy costs $30 and is NOT worth the cost. If you're a sweater and you've worked out you likely get it, masks start choking you once they get super wet (your own personal waterboarding experience, delightful!) So I thought perhaps this masks would do better for me, it did not. It choked me the same way my $5 masks did and also left a horrible taste in my mouth even after washing it.

The ear loops are also made from the same material as their shirt which means as time goes on these will loosen. The mouth and nose are a thick comforter-like material to not only overheat you but expedite the whole choking issue.

Even if you ARENT a super-sweater they also don't allow returns.

I ended up talking to my bank and im trying to dispute the charge.

In case you're wondering what I do, I bring 2 masks, one I wear until its drenched then swap in the next one.

submitted by /u/Elpacoverde
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j2bk0j/psa_avoid_underarmor_masks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...