Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: NSV: I went down a pant size!!!

Sunday, September 27, 2020

NSV: I went down a pant size!!!

First time poster here, so be gentle.

For context, I’m 26F 5’0” and I’ve ALWAYS been the short, chubby girl. I took it in stride through high school, and at the time I was sitting comfortably at a size 16 pant. Well, then I went to college for 5 years and around the time I graduated I started dating my current boyfriend of 3 years and ya know, the freshman 15 plus the happy relationship 20 started adding up. Early on in college I did have to move up to a size 18 pant, but YEARS later I was definitely in denial that the size 18 didn’t quite fit, so I kept squeezing into them.

Buying new clothes has always been a difficult experience for me because of my size, and any time I go to try new clothes on, I feel like I inevitably prepare myself for the worst. But tonight, after spending the past 4+ months changing my eating habits and becoming more active and managing to lose 30 POUNDS for the first time in my life, I decided to try on new jeans because my old ones were feeling so loose. And to my surprise and delight, I FIT IN A SIZE 16 AGAIN!! And comfortably!! I remember trying on jeans toward the end of 2019 and feeling so awful about myself because I could barely squeeze into an 18 anymore. But here I am, KICKING ASS, fitting into a size that I literally haven’t worn in almost a decade!! Now I can’t wait to go clothes shopping soon!

submitted by /u/kybraddles
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j12v90/nsv_i_went_down_a_pant_size/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...