Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Keeping on track while depressed/tired

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Keeping on track while depressed/tired

I generally handle sticking to my plan fairly well when I feel good, but when I'm tired, or feeling depressed, I just tend to go "fk it" and eat. And drink. I don't think its stress so much as just feeling down and flat. I'm not talking diagnosed depression, just those times you get really flat and...sad.

Take the last few weeks, I was really on track. I downloaded libra app and while I wasn't quite on track with my goal, I was trending the right way, then I have 3 bad days in a row and manage to gain back all the weight I'd lost in the 2 1/2 weeks leading up to that. I know thats a short timeframe, but it's pretty much a pattern. My attempts to lose weight tend to look like a heart beat monitor with a gentle down line then a sharp up-line back to where I started.

I know what I need to do to lose weight, but when I get into that headspace it's like a voice says "screw it" and there's no argument against it.

I assume I'm not alone, so wondering if others have come up with strategies or mechanisms to help when you're just having a bad few days.

submitted by /u/shontsu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j2ztvk/keeping_on_track_while_depressedtired/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...