Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I HAVE to lose this weight

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

I HAVE to lose this weight

I have a new fear/motivation to lose weight, I just realized my increased risk for skin cancer and lymphatic cancer due to my life long medicine. I figure, since this medicine is the thing that increases my risk, I'm going to be close to death again eventually. So I HAVE to lose 30-45lb to be at an ideal weight.

I lost 5lb from my last venting post, and I hopefully now have enough drive and, frankly right now, fear, to go to the gym every single day until I'm healthy again.

I'm starting tomorrow morning/early afternoon, and on the 1st I'm gonna start posting on the accountability thread.
Everytime I have the thought to binge or eat something sweet, I'm going to think of my death bed.

submitted by /u/Skinkies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j2dgrt/i_have_to_lose_this_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...