Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hit rock bottom

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Hit rock bottom

Hi all, I don’t usually make post at all honestly but I am in need of help with the situation I am in and want to stop feeling the way I feel. I have been on a great healthy diet for almost a year and a half now. I’m down 67 pounds but not yet quiet where I want to be. I’m still a bit overweight and the size that I am currently at isnt satisfying. So my problem is this : I will eat healthy all week and then on a Saturday or Sunday I’ll give myself a cheat meal. But then , it turns into another cheat meal. Then a cheat snack. Then a cheat day. Because why not right? Yeah no. Then I cry by the end of the day, feel horrible, and then after I cry want to eat more. I’ve tried multiple strategies such as telling myself no cheat day every week but rather every other week but FAILED at that. I have gained five pounds from the past four week just because of how much I’d eat on these UNEXPECTED might I add cheat days. Eating around 6,000 calories of junk. I have gotten into a deep depression now because I feel like I have let myself down, multiple times. I keep telling myself I’ll stop overeating the eat great for a whole six days and on the seventh pig out. Has anyone ever been in this situation before? How do you control it?

submitted by /u/Nadsop123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j15ldf/hit_rock_bottom/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...