Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lazy peon needs to work work work!

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Lazy peon needs to work work work!

First post on reddit :) I’m happy it’s here.

I’m 28 y/o F weighting in 230 pounds. This is the heaviest I’ve ever been and honestly even though my self esteem is pretty good, I know I need to drop a lot of weight. Ever since this whole pandemic thing, it really started to make me think about a lot of things, like life goals and the such. I quit my college studies in order to pursue another degree that’s completely different to my main studies and now I’ve been contemplating traveling to other countries (if things get better, of course).

My goal is to loose around 70 pounds and workout well enough to get fit and become a Viking or something. I know it might sound silly, but I grew up watching, reading and playing lots of fantasy themed things, I recently got into Castles and crusades and it’s amazing. So, I’ve decided to try my best to make myself healthy and strong like the characters I tend to play, and if possible, visit other places and actually go on adventures hiking and sight seeing.

Today I began my day with a home made breakfast, scrambled eggs with some onion, meat and cilantro. For dinner I had a salad composed of lettuce, some onions, cranberries, chicken and a bit of strawberry vinaigrette.

Here’s to hoping to achieve my goal. I’ll be sure to share with you all whatever recipes , alternatives or workouts I get into :) cheers!

submitted by /u/lazypeonorc
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j14yt4/lazy_peon_needs_to_work_work_work/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...