Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Please tell me I'm not the only one ashamed of/struggling with loose skin (22F)

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Please tell me I'm not the only one ashamed of/struggling with loose skin (22F)

I lost 120lbs from 280 to a healthy bmi in about a year, after being morbidly obese since 9 y/o. I saw so much about how it likely wouldn't be that bad after losing the weight, but it is... :( My breasts sag so badly they constantly hurt, even with a bra. I have no natural support at all. It's not severe pain, but it messes up my sleep. Hurts BAD in the cold too, winter has me terrified!!

I've seen some folks say men are more cool with it than you'd expect, but every single man near my age I've trusted enough to see me has been really turned off, even if he tried to hide it. One guy quietly pulled my shirt back down and sat back. Another freaked out and started treating me like a damn fallout ghoul. I do get being turned off by it, it's pretty unusual, but it hurts a lot...

I've given up on dating until I can afford to at least fix my chest. Though, by the time I have enough saved to do that, it'll be normal to be wrinkly. Maybe medical tourism when we're allowed to leave again :P Has anyone else had a hard time? Any practical advice? (not dating related, my self esteem reaaaally can't risk that blow again)

submitted by /u/chestdilemma
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j30ojt/please_tell_me_im_not_the_only_one_ashamed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...