Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why am I not loosing weight?

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Why am I not loosing weight?

I am 45, 183cm (6 feet), 125.5Kg (277lb). I have no health conditions (hormonal or others)

Ive been trying to lose weight for about 8 months now and not managed to get any reduction. Ive tried intermittent fasting for about 3 months (16 fast/8 eat), Keto and just limiting calories. All this with light exercise (1 hour brisk walk every day uphill and downhill). When I am eating, I think I am eating healthy food and not overeating, no take out or fast food, I may be eat 1700-2000 calorie per day and not a lot of fat. My weight fluctuates between 123 and 126.

Due to my office work I can not dedicate any other time to working out or exercise.

What could I possibly do to move the needle here....

submitted by /u/brambleburry1002
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j1w2cp/why_am_i_not_loosing_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...