Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel like I lost my curves

Monday, September 28, 2020

I feel like I lost my curves

I’m 18, 145-give or take, 5’3 female. At the beginning of the year, I weighed 179. At that time I was quite overweight and struggled to walk at times. When I hit 160, I began feeling way more confident, and still retained much of my curves. Now that I’m 146 however, I’m more slender and I feel so insignificant in a culture that praises thick, curvy women (nothing wrong with them). I found myself pulling up my old jeans yesterday to go out. They were so baggy and I felt so...unattractive in them. I don’t even know my jean size. Nothing fits me anymore.I guess you can call it insecurity, or low self esteem. I’m not sure. Maybe I’m just not used to this new body. I feel so so small now and people have commented on it. My parents don’t make it any easier for me because they think I’m starving myself and look like a “bird.” Whatever that means. Anyone feel like this after weight loss?

Well this was my little venting session. Take what you may from it.

submitted by /u/annabeelongx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j1rmu2/i_feel_like_i_lost_my_curves/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...