Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I started losing weight towards the end of June, and so far I’ve lost 41.7 pounds. The biggest change so far is something I don’t see anybody else really talk about on here.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

I started losing weight towards the end of June, and so far I’ve lost 41.7 pounds. The biggest change so far is something I don’t see anybody else really talk about on here.

I’m a 6’ 1” man. I’ve went from 323.2 pounds to 281.5 pounds since the end of June. I didn’t log the date that I started, but 323.2 was my weight on June 7th. I know I didn’t start until a couple weeks later.

I messed up at the start by not taking progress pics. I don’t really feel different. I don’t think I look very different. I still have a big belly and man titties that haven’t seemed to change. It’s gotten easier to run, but I can only run a half mile at a time still because all the fat bouncing around hurts the muscles around my sides/under the stomach. At that point I have to switch to walking at an incline. I work out pretty sporadically though. Most of my weight loss is because I cut my caloric intake in half and I also fast. Usually 18 hours a day with 1-2 24 hour fasts a week. It’s gotten easy for me to do that now. I fasted for 24 hours today without even thinking about it. I’ve been doing IF for years though since even at my fattest I skipped breakfast and didn’t really snack. I just ate massive 2-3k calorie meals. I don’t have urges to binge like that anymore though and I don’t miss how I used to live at all. It’s like something clicked in my brain and I felt disgusting about how gluttonous I’ve been since childhood.

However, when I was at my fattest weight I had this bad issue with drooling in my sleep. Even if I took a nap I’d wake up with drool. If I slept on my back, the sides of my mouth and my beard would be wet. I’d have to sleep with tissues next to the bed to wipe my face off multiple times a night when I’d wake up randomly. My fiancée said she’d wake up in the middle of the night and she said it sounded like I was snoring with a mouth full of water. Lovely.

I didn’t even notice until today that I don’t drool at all in my sleep anymore. I don’t know how I didn’t notice because I’d gotten so used to it. I can wake up without having to flip my pillow because it’s soaked. I don’t need to buy tissues regularly. My fiancée doesn’t have to deal with the weird gurgling noises and she says my snoring isn’t as loud in general.

I’m not sure if anyone else here ever dealt with this issue, but it’s the best change I’ve noticed so far. I’ll never be morbidly obese again.

submitted by /u/-----Nice-----
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j12zh6/i_started_losing_weight_towards_the_end_of_june/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...