Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Please send help: Travel Tips - how to keep up progress when you're out of town for a while.

Monday, September 28, 2020

Please send help: Travel Tips - how to keep up progress when you're out of town for a while.

Due to some broken pipe-related issues, I'm about to be cast out of my apartment into a hotel for 3 weeks (during a pandemic). I had just fallen into a fantastic routine and I've been maintaining some steady-ish weight loss. All of that is about to go out the window for the better part of a month. It's making me super anxious.

I have a few things going for me:

  • I will be in a residence inn, so I will have access to a fridge, microwave & possibly a stovetop but I'm not sure I'll have any cooking supplies.
  • I'm staying close enough to home that I can bring some impractical things (kitchen scale, measuring cups)
  • I will be in an area where I can walk around (at least during the day) and possibly have access to a fitness center (TBD if I'm comfortable with that, given pandemic)
  • I will be downtown in a city - if there are reliable chain restaurants for food options, I will likely have access to them.
  • My food will be reimbursed by insurance (to a point)

Beyond that, I'm not really sure how things are going to go. I don't eat out much (even before the pandemic) so I'm not sure a) on the choices in the area and b) I'm not confident in my normal strategies for eating out / how to track and log things.

Tips would be very much appreciated.

Edit: I hit the save button before I finished writing - I did not actually provide an edit...

submitted by /u/InfiniteGroup1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j1c72e/please_send_help_travel_tips_how_to_keep_up/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...