Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My work (and boss) are so supportive

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

My work (and boss) are so supportive

I work from home anyway, but do set hours. My boss knows I've been losing weight and is supportive. (now I'm 35lbs down). In summer I've been doing a 10km dog walk that takes me 2hours 20 minutes atm. I'll get that down but it's through woods etc so not the quickest anyway. I've been able to do that in the evenings, but the nights are now drawing in I can't. I asked if I could take a longer lunch (12-3) and do it then. I'm senior and work long hours (usually log on at 6 and finish at 4 with a couple of small breaks) but, not only did he instantly agree but he suggested we get a group together for COVID weightloss at work. I just thought I'd put a happy post up.

submitted by /u/Dogwarden
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j2ikdh/my_work_and_boss_are_so_supportive/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...