Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Wife just left

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Wife just left

Starting this journey to healthier me. My wife of 10+ years just moved out said she was unhappy and no longer attracted to me. We have 2 kids together and I am devastated. I can’t decide if mentally I’m doing this for me or to try to win her back. Hopefully this is some sort of wake up call and the changes will be real and permanent. However I do miss her and wish that we could be husband and wife again. I’m scared to go on the scale and see what it says. Not sure what the best route is, I’ve been waking up early and walking on the treadmill followed up with a smoothie in the morning (fruits and veggies). I’m reminded of a movie I watched when I was a teenager “American Beauty” and Kevin Spacey’s character starts running with his neighbors and they ask him why he wants to get in shape and he simply responds “I want to look good naked!”

submitted by /u/Booya7156
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j2bthf/wife_just_left/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...