Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need help

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Need help

I’m currently 15yrs old and turning 16 in a few months and I am going to start working out soon I have at least a handful of body fat and im looking to lose and maybe gain a some muscle it before it gets outta hand I don’t have a scale to weigh my self but im going to find out when I get to the gym at my apartment I’m wondering what would be a good work out to start and then what should I work up to and how long should I do it for and what should I eat I’m trying to find motivation so I don’t give up I have before my brother is hopefully going to do it with me but I’m not sure he’s going to stay committed and he has it worse than me he is 20 and this will be my first time going to the gym I only have school work and occasional chores to complete I’ve completely cut out gaming so I find most of my day free pls help

submitted by /u/thatonenibbatyrone
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j12ssd/need_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...