Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The last belly fat but at what cost?

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

The last belly fat but at what cost?

Hi! I've been dieting since October last year and I've gone from 107kg to 71kg.

I'm a 193cm tall man and weigh 71kg putting me at a 19.1 BMI. I'm at the point where I'm pretty much happy with everything except my belly fat which still hangs around.

I've been stuck at 71kg for around 3-4 months now because I've been eating more and have been lifting weights a little bit and probably put on a tiny bit of muscles but not much considering the low amount of lifting and diet.

I'm not sure if I should be dieting any more considering how low my BMI is getting but I don't feel skinny myself? Here is a picture of my shirtless upper body for reference. (Although it might not look as bad in this picture, as its meant to be flattering, but from the side and when I bend my stomach there will be multiple "fat rolls" and I can easily grab two handfuls of fat on my stomach and pull it around which I'm not too happy about.)

Should I do a stricter diet and lose extra weight but get close to underweight BMI? Lift more weights? Cardio? All of it? Guidance would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/SirDosser
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j1vkiz/the_last_belly_fat_but_at_what_cost/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...