Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I made this account to track my efforts when I “started in April”, and I only lasted about 5 weeks. Here I am again. Starting in October.

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

I made this account to track my efforts when I “started in April”, and I only lasted about 5 weeks. Here I am again. Starting in October.

I saw results I was really happy with during my first efforts. I would love to see myself lose 50 pounds by my birthday in April 2021. My ultimate goal is to be down 100 pounds by my 30th birthday, April 2022. I am going to practice CICO and mindful eating primarily. I am going to begin with IF 16:8 (did that last time too), and then practice getting in at least 40 minutes of physical activity every day. For now, just long outdoor walks, as well as indoor YouTube sessions to get my heart rate up. I would love to join a gym and visit with a personal trainer eventually. Here it goes! October 1, 2020....first day take 2!

submitted by /u/starting-in-april
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j30ds8/i_made_this_account_to_track_my_efforts_when_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...