Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: No luck with the scale .

Monday, September 28, 2020

No luck with the scale .

So I haven’t had any luck with numbers on the scale going down. How ever I’ve noticed very recently that I’m more able now to control my portion sizes. So I went to a restaurant and had a large chips & bbq chicken (it’s a combo & the only real option if you want chicken). Usually I would eat this in one sitting no problem while also drinking the beverage that comes with it but I ate most of the chips and a little piece of the chicken and I was full. And not horribly full it was the “your body has had enough fuel it’s okay to stop” and I did. I then had enough to eat for dinner no problems.

So even though I’m disappointed with the scale somethings have changed.

submitted by /u/okGenZers
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j1oj70/no_luck_with_the_scale/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...