Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Motivational Podcasts

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Motivational Podcasts

Hey

I have started to go to the gym every 2 days so I am looking for some great motivational podcasts.

I am currently listening to JRE which is great when he has athletes or health experts. I notice that I have a great session when they are talking about working out and/or being healthy.

I would love to find a few shows that I can listen to that will keep me in the right headzone. Most shows keep talking about how terrible the world is right now and that doesn't help keep me positive and up-tempo.

I don't have a workout buddy as I prefer to workout at 5am....... nobody wants to work out at that time ha ha!.

All I have is podcasts so please help!

submitted by /u/ThaWigsta
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j2yuk5/motivational_podcasts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...