Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I even start?

Monday, September 28, 2020

How do I even start?

I'm 18m and I'm 380 lbs, it was fun not caring what I eat or how much and doing absolutely nothing all day but I gotta stop, especially because diabetes runs I'm my family and Im prediabetes right now. I want to get down to a healthy weight which is what? 200lbs over the course of the next 1-2 years, I'm going to do weight watchers, but exercise wise, I have no idea what to do. What's good to start out with? Walking? Weights? Pushups and sit-ups? I really dont know, I want to avoid the gym for now because I feel like people are judging me which you know they have the right to do so it's really fucked how obese I am.

I know it's not going to be easy but I don't think I have much time or a choice to lose weight now

submitted by /u/OGFrostii
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j18ht6/how_do_i_even_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...