Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost my first 20 lbs!

Monday, September 28, 2020

I lost my first 20 lbs!

I am at the beginning of my journey and I have lost 20 of the 50 lbs that need to go! More importantly, inches! The number on the scale is helpful in keeping me on track but not super important.

It wasn't difficult (portion control + walking 30 min a day over the summer) but it does take discipline. I feel like I have finally found a lifestyle I can stick with forever.

I have no one to brag too -- my friend wasn't happy for me so I decided to come here and brag, lol.

I think the biggest victory is having a better relationship with food. I spent my entire life battling with an unhealthy view and use of food and I just feel lighter in spirit, you know? It's a good feeling. I like it.

submitted by /u/Mysterious_Object
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j1qsjm/i_lost_my_first_20_lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...