Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 20LBS DOWN 4.0 DOWN BODY FAT 3.4 UP MUSCLE MASS

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

20LBS DOWN 4.0 DOWN BODY FAT 3.4 UP MUSCLE MASS

I started my health journey on July 9th after my birthday cause I just knew it was time for me to get healthy, so I started. I got a PF membership then August 19th I got a kickboxing membership. So I go to either kickboxing or the gym 5-6 days a week and make sure to walk ATLEAST 10k steps and workout for atleast 30 minutes even if it’s just dancing around for 30 min. I intermittent fast and try to eat healthy and eat a lot of protein. I wanna share this somewhere. The first picture has been compared to so many other pictures and it’s definitely not the last cause I’m not done yet. July 9th-September 29th. 167-147

submitted by /u/denverholliday1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j2eal5/20lbs_down_40_down_body_fat_34_up_muscle_mass/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...