Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing the last three kilos is impossible

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Losing the last three kilos is impossible

My weight loss isn't as dramatic as some but I'm still proud. Last year I was able to go from 68kg (150lbs) to 58 kg(128lbs). It was a lot of getting up at 6am to run on the treadmill, daily salads and avoiding boozy nights like a limbo pole, but I managed it!

My height is 162cm (5'3) so I'm now smack bang in the middle of a healthy BMI. My waist measurement is in the healthy range and all my other vitals are perfect.

I know I should be happy. And I am! But I set myself a goal which was 55kg. No matter what I've tried, it's stayed at a plateau all of this year. I know that resistance training helps so I've been doing 40 minute sets three days a week with five days cardio. I've bumped up my walking to 12k steps a day. I'm keeping track of my calories with an average of 1500 a day but my weight just. Won't. Budge!

I know weight isn't everything and there are other ways to measure things. But I'm a completionist. I want that rush of satisfaction.

Honestly I'm just having a whinge but I needed to get it off my chest. Thanks for reading. Good luck with all your journeys!

submitted by /u/Owlmystery
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j2h6a8/losing_the_last_three_kilos_is_impossible/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...