Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 5kg down. 2 weeks in. 7 gym sessions done and clean eating

Saturday, September 26, 2020

5kg down. 2 weeks in. 7 gym sessions done and clean eating

M; 6ft1. SW 118kg: CW 113: GW 85kg.

Hired a PT two weeks ago. Surprised myself by stepping on the scales and realising I'd lost 5kg or so before even starting the sessions because I've been playing squash for the last 2 months. Now I'm eating clean most days and sticking to chicken, broccoli, protein shakes, hummus. Slowly tightening my habits even more but allowed myself a couple of beers last night and got up for PT this morning at 9am and feel great for having a cheat last night but straight back on it today.

Over the last decade I've lost and gained back 30kg three times. Now doing it for good and I know that my eating habits are the brunt of it and comfort eating after stressful days. Found that going to the gym immediately makes me crave proper food, especially as I'm going almost every day now.

Just wanted to share. Feel like I'm finally going to do this and keep it off as a form of life maintenance. Thanks for all your inspirational posts. They've helped me so much to take this jump.

submitted by /u/Lifesahitch89
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j0jbyk/5kg_down_2_weeks_in_7_gym_sessions_done_and_clean/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...