Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Meal prep beginner

Monday, September 28, 2020

Meal prep beginner

Hello everyone! I am a 20 year old female 5’3 and 214 pounds as of today (I lost 6 pounds so far). I have finally decided I am TIRED of feeling disgusting and hating myself for the way I look so I started calorie counting. It has helped me lose 6 pounds so far but I’m finding some days I’m starving myself Bc I ran out of calories which is not good. I want to lose the weight and keep it off to and since I’m finally taking myself seriously I decided I want to make a lifestyle change and meal prep. I feel like meal prepping is a good way to teach myself how to eat healthier foods and learn correct portions which is a huge struggle of mine. It’s also a good idea for me Bc heart disease and diabetes runs in my family and high blood pressure on both sides so if I don’t start now I’m going to sign off on an early death. I have no clue where to start with meal prepping so I was wondering if anyone does and if I could get some advice on how to start. I am not a picky eater at all the only thing I really don’t like is ketchup. If you know a helpful article as well please let me know. Thank you in advance!!!! :)

submitted by /u/imsoexcited19
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j1p1a4/meal_prep_beginner/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...