Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Stuck in desperation and lack of progress

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Stuck in desperation and lack of progress

(5'5", 62kg, 16yrs old, M)So to make this quick, I started to exercise during quarantine and started to do a bunch of different exercise plans with the intent of just looking fit, I'm more in the fat side around 20 percent body fat but with lots of strength and some muscle, I went from 76kg to 62kg and made myself look leaner on the shoulder, neck and arms however right now I'm stuck at a plateau.

Currently this is my routine: Daily at 5am I jog for 1hr and do approximately 9km and after that 30 mins of bodyweight cardio. After that at night I do a dumbbell routine (right now using 20lb dumbbells). Then lastly just rest Saturday and Sunday. I really don´t have any diet set in stone because my parents fear of me being too skinny so I just control not to eat a lot and prioritize not eating junk. But I haven't seen any fat loss and I'm actually scared that I might lose the muscle gains I was having at the beginning because I see all these vids and stories about people getting amazing results in less time than what I've been doing. Am I doing this wrong? Am I being counterproductive with my combination of cardio and weight lifting? If so what would be the best way to prioritize fat and weight loss without losing the muscle I have or maybe even gain more with time? If everything is about diet, any concrete plan or somewhere I can get a good nutritional plan?

Routines:
Weightlifting: https://cdn.muscleandstrength.com/sites/default/files/workouts/dumbbellworkout5day_0.pdf
Bodyweight cardio:
https://darebee.com/workouts/solid-snake-workout.html

submitted by /u/RedM1st89
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j15qww/stuck_in_desperation_and_lack_of_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...