Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Been working out consistently for 15+ weeks, haven’t lost any weight.

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Been working out consistently for 15+ weeks, haven’t lost any weight.

20M/6’2/230lbs here. So when I first moved from the USA to Japan my diet was pretty crap, I overindulged in their carb-heavy foods if you will. This plus my lack of working out led from me to go from 170 to 230 over the course of a year. I knew I had gained weight, but didn’t expect it to be that much when I checked my weight on the scale for the first time in months.

I’ve been working out all summer, since the beginning of June. 4-5 days a week of relatively intense workouts outdoors that last about 35-40 minutes. I decided to check my weight again the other day, but the number was exactly the same as it was before.

My diet is pretty standard, usually my breakfast is scrambled eggs with some vegetables and a cup of coffee. If I eat lunch (50/50) it’ll usually be a chicken wrap. We have a cafeteria where I work so I try to grab whatever’s available. Same for dinner. I also drink 2L of water a day at least. And green tea. I don’t drink soda and fried foods are rare for me.

What could I improve so I could actually start seeing results? I don’t even know where to start. Thanks all.

submitted by /u/SmallUnion
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j1ydl8/been_working_out_consistently_for_15_weeks_havent/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...