Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Confused- weight loss feels too slow but on paper is too fast? Yet I haven't actually lost much weight? Any insight appreciated

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Confused- weight loss feels too slow but on paper is too fast? Yet I haven't actually lost much weight? Any insight appreciated

For reference: 27F/5' 2"/SW: 147/CW: 140

Hi Loseit! I'm new here, and about a month into really committing to a weight loss journey/hopefully lifestyle change. I started at 147lb, and I'm down to 140 but very stubbornly staying at 140 over the past week or so. I do a 1200 calorie/day vegan diet (well-balanced, at least according to my apps) and have a somewhat active job but haven't been able to make myself make the time for true exercise since starting this. I've lost 7lb in almost a month now, which on paper seems to be faster than recommended but somehow in my head it just feels really slow. I can't connect that I'm actually seeing success and should be happy about it, I just feel disappointed when I weigh myself every morning and see the same number. I guess I'm looking for any insight on how to get past that need for instant gratification and be happy with slow, sustained weight loss.

submitted by /u/lexicution17
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j1x8oc/confused_weight_loss_feels_too_slow_but_on_paper/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...