Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Will losing weight give me more energy?

Monday, September 28, 2020

Will losing weight give me more energy?

I realize this is probably a dumb question, but I'm going to ask anyway.

I'm a 41 year old male. I've never been an "active" person, but in the past I've been able to get the things done that need to get done, like yardwork, housework, etc. I also used to really enjoy lifting weights and working out.

As with a lot of people, I've done a lot of overeating and am currently about 40 pounds over the top end of what's considered my healthy weight range. I've suffered from some form of anxiety for as long as I can remember, but over the last few years anxiety and depression has almost spiraled out of control. I also feel like I am out of breath all the time, and climbing the stairs at home is a chore. I am fatigued all the time and have no energy for anything. My wife and I run a very busy Etsy shop in addition to our full time jobs. It seems like after working all day and then putting in several hours doing our side gig each night is fatiguing me even more. I have no energy to keep up with the housework and I haven't worked out in probably six months. Just thinking about lifting weights makes me tired.

So, my question is, will losing the weight that I obviously need to lose give me the energy to keep up with all these things? I know quite a few overweight people that are constantly on the go and I just don't understand how they do it. I'm looking forward to any input or advice.

submitted by /u/alwaysanxious7997
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j19u3l/will_losing_weight_give_me_more_energy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...