Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Should I Decrease Calories?

Saturday, September 26, 2020

Should I Decrease Calories?

Hey all. I'm 16M, 5'7, and fairly active, exercising ~5 times a week. After doing some CICO, I got down to 136.5 lbs. My goal weight is 138, so I increased my calories from 1750 to 2000.

I expected some weight gain going from 1750 to 2000, but I've gained roughly 2 lbs in the 2 weeks since I've increased calories and gone over my goal of 138. I don't think it's muscle either, since I've been looking pretty bloated and soft in the mirror.

I use Libra to track my weight, and, while the trend line is still under 138, it's steadily approaching that mark and looks like it will go past. Seeing that number go up so quick after months of dieting is really discouraging, and I don't know how to deal with it.

So what do I do? Should I wait until the trend line goes past 138, or cut my loses and scale back by 50-100 calories and see how it goes from there? My goal isn't to lose weight, just to maintain 138.

submitted by /u/deklahC
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j0it3p/should_i_decrease_calories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...