Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Things that made you stop and think about your weight.

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Things that made you stop and think about your weight.

Obviously I knew I was obese. I avoided photographs so I never really saw it. My knees started to hurt and I realised that was weight related. I was out of breath and feeling tired all the time. Did I lose weight? No. The tipping point is embarrassing ;) I started watching an old American show Supernatural (unnaturally handsome men, fighting monsters whilst driving a cool car and listening to rock music), I'd never heard of either of the leads (I'm in the UK, we don't even show it). I realised that one of the leads, a 6ft 5in man (Jared Padalecki) built like a brick outhouse and an absolute UNIT of a man weighed less than me... That is my tipping point. To keep losing weight I remember this and I still remember that, at his lightest, I am STILL heavier than him... What is one of your "tipping point" moments?

submitted by /u/Dogwarden
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/j1wvw4/things_that_made_you_stop_and_think_about_your/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...